Opening of the Castle Season in Nelahozeves
Saturday 24. 3. 2018 from 9 am to 5 pm
Winter is almost over and what better way to come out of hibernation than with a trip for the whole family! After carefully cleaning off the locks, we want to celebrate the opening of the castle gate to the 2018 season in style.
- Costumed Castle Ball with Princess Polyxena for children and adults in the Knights Hall starting at 11:00
- Adult and children tours of the castle every 20 minutes (reservation recommended)
- Face paintingGame contests in the courtyard
- LEGO® Workshop at 10:00, 12:00, 14:00 and 16:00 (reservation recommended)
- The first sausage roasting of the season – the first 100 visitors get sausages on us!
- Performance of the Fjords Quartet’s Dancing with Horses at 9:30, 11:30, 13:30, and 15:30
- Horse riding all day
- Demonstration of how our everyday heroes, firefighters, use their rescue car
Delicious food and craft markets to delight the mouth and eye
Adults 140 CZK
Students / Seniors / Children 80 CZK
Family admission (2 adults + max. 3 children) 320 CZK
Children up to 3 years free of charge
The entrance fee does not include face painting and horse riding.
You can book tours and other activities in advance by calling 315 709 111 or emailing email@example.com.