The Lobkowicz family has been cultivating its ancestral vineyards in the Roudnice region of Bohemia, near the historic family seat of Roudnice Castle, since 1603. It is from these vineyards that the Lobkowicz wines, known as some of the very finest in the country, are produced. Our wines have received countless awards through the years, and one was chosen to be served during the main course of President Havel’s State Dinner for Queen Elizabeth II.
Organized wine tastings at Roudnice Castle offer you and your guests the opportunity to be guided through the 400-year history of the Roudnice Lobkowicz Winery. Make your reservation to discover the Castle’s historic interiors and be led to one of our exquisite wine cellar locations. Sample a wide variety of our award-winning wines in an unforgettable atmosphere and celebrate this historic tradition of Lobkowicz wine cultivation.
Our wine tastings are available to suit every budget. Whether organized on their own or as part of a larger program, these distinctive events are informative, entertaining and memorable for all.
For more information regarding Roudnice Castle wine tastings, please contact us at +420 416 837 234 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wine tasting at the wine pavilion (July – August)
- Tasting of 5 samples of bottled wines with commentary at the wine pavilion
- Barrique cellar tour
- Duration: 30 min
- Price CZK 180 per person
Basic Wine Tasting
- Tasting of 5 samples of bottled wines with commentary, hors-d’oeuvres
- Cellar tour
- Duration: 2–3 hours
- Price: CZK 400 per person, minimum 10 people, reservation 2 weeks in advance necessary
Deluxe wine tasting e
- Tasting of 8 samples of bottled wines with commentary, hors-d’oeuvres
- Subsequent reception with cold buffet and unlimited cask wine
- Duration: 5 – 6 hours
- Price CZK 600 per person, minimum 10 people, reservation 2 weeks in advance necessary
For the wider degustation, we can arrange a buffet of warm food and selected wines for consumption. Prices are set according to your requirements. All degustations are provided in Czech. English language degustations can be provided upon request.