Prague InSpires Panorama: A Breathtaking Audio Tour
Experience Prague like a Prince and Princess
Every trip to Prague should begin with this 30-minute “insider’s guide” to the city. As you stand on the terrace of the Lobkowicz Palace enjoying the exquisite 180° panoramic view, you will be both entertained and enlightened by this historic “Bird’s-Eye” tour.
Narrated by Alexandra & William Lobkowicz – they will share with you their personal insights, stories, and remembrances of one of the world’s most enchanting and magical cities.
The tour introduces visitors to over a dozen of Prague’s most important sites, such as Prague Castle, St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Town Square and Charles Bridge. It is accompanied by music commissioned especially for the Panorama Tour.
- SEE all the major sites of Prague from one location.
- LEARN about its amazing history in under 30 minutes.
- EXPERIENCE its unique culture, art and architecture.
- LISTEN to personal stories set to an original musical soundtrack written especially for this tour.
An audio guide is available in Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Chinese and Korean.
From April to October, Prague InSpires Panorama is open every day from 10 am to 6 pm. Weather conditions may necessitate closing the terrace. Last tickets are sold at 5:30 pm.
The terrace may be closed with other parts of the museum for private events as it is an excellent location for social and corporate occasions.
Prague Inspires Panorama is included in the Museum ticket.
- Regular Ticket: CZK 295
- Children (7-15 years of age) / Students / Seniors: CZK 220
- Family (2 adults + 2 children): CZK 690
- Combo Ticket (Museum + Midday Classic Concert): CZK 590