Prague InSpires Panorama: A Breathtaking Audio Tour
Experience Prague like a Prince and Princess
Every trip to Prague should begin with this 30-minute “insider’s guide” to the city. As you stand upon the terrace of the Lobkowicz Palace enjoying the exquisite 180° panoramic view, you will be both entertained and enlightened by this historic “Bird’s-Eye” tour.
Narrated by Alexandra & William Lobkowicz – they will share with you their personal insights, stories and remembrances of one of the world’s most enchanting and magical cities.
The tour introduces visitors to over a dozen of Prague’s most important sites, such as Prague Castle, St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Town Square and Charles Bridge. It is accompanied by music commissioned especially for the Panorama Tour.
- SEE all the major sites of Prague from one location.
- LEARN about its amazing history in under 30 minutes.
- EXPERIENCE its unique culture, art and architecture.
- LISTEN to personal stories set to an original musical soundtrack written especially for this tour.
Audio guide is available in Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Chinese and Korean.
To find out more and listen to audioguide samples, click here.
From 21st March 2017, Prague InSpires Panorama will be open every day from 10:00 to 14:00 and 15:00 to 18:00. Last tickets are sold at 17:30.
- Regular Ticket: 150 CZK
- Combo Ticket (Museum + Panorama) Regular: 385 CZK